Saturday, November 05, 2005

Still more about Fall

The last few weeks I have composed a number of blogs in my mind, but have never sat down to write them. We've been doing lots of fun fall events...Visiting a local pumpkin patch, seeing an air show at Edwards Air Force base with Heather and the kids, homeschooling Abigail, going to Halloween parties, and lots of cooking. As I type, my hands smell like onion because I am making stock (thank you Carol for the particulars) from a chicken carcass, and I threw in the onions after checking up on Carol's blog to make sure I did it right.

Here are some photos from the last month or so...




5 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Fun! I didn't realize you were homeschooling Abigail! When did you decide to do that?

Gretchen said...

Fun pictures Heidi! It totally brings back memories of falls long ago. =0)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for putting them up. The pumpkin pictures remind me of all those we took at the patch in La Habra when you were in about 4th grade or so. I love seeing the kids up on the ponies too.

Nathan said...

Glad to read the news. When I make stock I like to boil it looong so that it gets very rich and concentrated.

David Cho said...

Great pics. Wow, the little Shacks are growing and growing.