Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hannah Montana

Our kids watched Hannah Montana with the Petersens, and so I got another DVD at the library. I sat down and watched a couple of shows with them, and, surprisingly, I liked it! I didn't know what anyone knows...that the show is about Miley Cyrus who is also Hannah Montana, but most her friends don't know. Anyway, we found a bunch of Miley Cyrus music on playlist, and I actually like some of it! All this time I've been scoffing at the Hannah M underwear and tee shirts at Walmart, and no, I still won't be buying them, nor do my girls want them. But, she's actually a good singer! I've put two of the songs I like on my Playlist.

Without a TV, I usually catch on to pop trends about 3 years late, which I don't mind. More noteably, I also recently got season 1 disc 1 of 21 Jumpstreet, which I never watched in High School. So I'm almost 20 years late for that one. Will never watched it either, so now we're having an 80's/90's flashback along with pre-Pirates/Demon Barber Johnny Depp. More of an Edward Scissorhands/Gilbert Grape experience.

2 comments:

Jenn Pete said...

It's a slippery slope :) bwahahaha

David Cox said...

Hey Heidi. Great post. You are plundering the Egyptians taking the good the world has. It is fun to live with more do's than don'ts. Your guys are doing a great job preparing your three for a culture that seems to be moving further away from our Creators ways. But each day here brings His return that much closer. Love you much! Dad