Saturday, November 27, 2010

Phones shift

Hello family,

I wanted to let you all know that we are thinking about stopping our home land line and home internet service. We'll keep our cell phones--comment if you don't know my number. :-) The home number that will go bye-bye is 940.387.4682.

Not having the internet and netflix will be really different, but we are thinking that it will be good for us to not have that constant instant pull. And we'll keep our email and blog addresses the same. I'll be using my email every day at work, of course.

Bless you all! And talk to you soon. :-)

2 comments:

robincox123@yahoo.com said...

Wow! This is a big change, but I bet you'll enjoy the difference. I'm glad you'll be able to continue receiving email at work, and be able to check blogs, etc. So... we will start using your cell phones, right? Does this mean the girls will get their own phones? (I can't quite imagine that!) :-)

mary said...

Hi Heidi,
Would you let us know your phone #'s when you have a chance.
Thanks,
Mary