Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Day in the Life


I thought it would be fun to post pictures of what happened after school at our house yesterday. The kids have been begging me to let them attack the last quarter of watermelon like I did last week. They made short and sticky work of it.

After eating the melon, and cleaning up their room, they went outside on our "front lawn" to play. It was a beautiful day, so all the other kids who play there too were over. I got to talk to one of the moms for a while. Here are all our neighbor kids.















I also got a shot of the doll house bush that the girls were putting together.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What fun pictures, Heidi! It's so nice to see the kids having a happy childhood and mixing it up with other neighbor kids. :)

David Cho said...

Nice pictures. Is the neighborhood up against a hillside? That must be really nice. Any wild animals? I've always been scared of running into rattlesnakes. Not to scare you, but that's just me.