Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Madeline!


Today is Madeline's ninth birthday. It's hard for me to believe she's this old. I remember being nine myself. To celebrate today we made cupcakes for her class, and Madeline got to choose what to eat for dinner. She choose the all-you-can-eat Chinese food restaurant in town. We all enjoy it, and the self-serve ice cream for dessert is every kid's dream. Madeline had two bowls. Last night we also had cupcakes and Madeline's had nine candles. It was fun to honor her today. She is a blessing.

5 comments:

Luke said...

wow! I can't believe she's so old! I remember when I was seven and totally smitten with a girl (jeannette wedel). just 4 years 'till she's in her teens!

Nathan said...

I never get tired of seeing pictures of the kids. Thanks!

David Cho said...

Beautiful children.

Gretchen said...

Heidi, these pictures are so cute! It sounds like M's bday was really a good time. =)

Anonymous said...

HAppy birthday Maddie! How cute. I love the pictures on here!