Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Little Fashion Fun


We have been talking about letting Abby color her hair with KoolAid for around 2 years. I guess it is a sign of her personality that she wanted to color her hair (blue at the time) at age 5. So, today at Walmart, I happened upon the 20 cent packet of unsweetened KoolAid, and figured, why not? Here are some photos of the results. My red fingers are not included, but I think the color will last longer on them than Abby's hair.




I also wanted to post some photos from our drive to church on Sunday with snow around. It was gone soon, but definately novel. Our apartment is the building in the bottom photo. We walk up the walk, and our unit is the top balcony in the back.



4 comments:

Erin said...

Abby looks really cute! I can just see her as a teenager... ;) It's great to see a picture of your apartment, too! The snow looks fun!

Gretchen said...

I love the streaks in Abby's hair funky! It really is fun to see personality grow with the little person. =)

Unknown said...

I love Abby's big big personality that MUST find outlets to be expressed! Her hair is really fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures! It's nice to be back at work and enjoying blogs again! It was fun having you guys over on Saturday. Thanks so much for coming!
Love you...