Monday, June 12, 2006

Words from the Kids

Madeline says...I cannot wait to get my own room in our future house. I have lots of ideas how to decorate it, and I can't wait to paint the walls and put in my furniture. I hope it works out to get the house. My closet is really big in my room, and it has two rods for my clothes. I was thinking about painting horses on the walls, and making a background for them.

I would love to have a dog. If it was a girl, I'd like to name it Hazelnut. But it would be an outside dog. Me and Abigail could take it for walks and feed it, and bathe it. And we could clean up after it. I hope we get a dog.

Our house is really big. (1950 sq ft) We have a nice kitchen, and we can have both our tables in the house. It would be nice to have our own house.

Abigail says...Hello everyone who reads this. I hope everything is going good. My birthday is coming up, it's on July 30th if you forgot.

Hows all the grandmas and grandpas doing? If the person who reads this has kids, I hope they are doing well. Everything is going OK at this place. I've been a hungry hippo since we got to Texas. (Everything's bigger in Texas, including the kids) I hardly ever stop eating. We watch TV more than we did before. My favorite TV station is PBS kids. If you ever see Maya and Miguel, Arther, and Fetch with Ruff Ruffman those are my favorites.

I was less hungry in California than I am here. But I still do have one problem. I am always hungry at bedtime, and mom says, "The kitchen is closed!" And I hate that. If I could have it my way, I would get food whenever I feel like it. I would eat grapes, pizza, and other good foods.

How are everyone's dogs? Are they being nice right now? Write me back on the comments if you want.

I want my room to be rainbow. The sheets are circles like a target. I want to hang four sheets on the walls. By the way, this is what I want. But I might not be able to get it, which makes me sad, but I might too. We will have to buy a lot of the same kind of sheets. It will not have dark colors, meaning like black, because I like colorful and bright colors, like red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.

Happy Father's Day, and also Mother's Day, even though it already passed. Tell me if you want when you comment back if your kids sent you a little note. I am very curious. Like Curious George.

From Abigail Rose DeHart.

3 comments:

ShackelMom said...

How nice to hear from Madeline and Abigail! I hope you get to move into your house pretty soon! I remember when your Grandma and I got to decorate our rooms any way we wanted! That was really fun! the hourses sound fun, and the targets sound, well, interesting! I agree with Abby about the color black!

Abby, our dogs are doing fine! Right now Boss and Molly are having a 'play fight' in the backyard' and I am sure that Precious Moments is getting involved too! It is morning here and they love to run and get rowdy in the morning, and then again at about 5 in the afternoon.

I am looking forward to hearing more from you two!

Anonymous said...

Hi Madeline and Abigail! How nice for you to write on the blog! It's very interesting to get a report on what you're thinking about. I do hope you get your house... it sounds so nice! If for some reason this isn't the house for you, then I know God will provide just the right one at the right time. Let's pray about it, okay? We love you so much... thanks for blogging!

Anonymous said...

You two are the best bloggers! You share such fun and interesting thoughts. I really enjoyed reading about what you are doing and thinking about. Abby, I am wondering if you are in a growth spurt right now (?) Josh, Evan and Matt were always hungry during their growth spurts. Seeing how Matt is the tallest, he must have been hungry the most:) I love the idea of rainbows and the idea of horses. Your rooms are going to be so nice. We'll have to come visit and see:) Great Aunt Hilary