Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Now I know what it means to be "Tagged"

When Ariana tagged me, I actually didn’t know what that meant. I figured it out tonight when I was reading Aunt Lu’s blog, and I laughed at my own ignorance. So finally, Ariana, here you go…

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Babysitter
Wallpaperbook organizer/ duster of ornate objects for JP Adams in Whittier
Receptionist for Parkville Insurance
Customer Service Rep for Parkville Insurance

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
Pride and Prejudice (the five hour version)
The Prince of Egypt
My Fair Lady
Beauty and the Beast
(It probably seems juvenille to have cartoons on my list, but have you heard the music in these two?)

Four places I have lived:
Next door to the Mortuary, La Habra
The Homeplace, Whittier
The In-law’s, Agua Dulce
The “Affordable Housing” Complex, Palmdale

Four TV shows I love to watch (on DVD, rented from Hollywood Video):
Lost
Arrested Development (hilarious, thanks Ariana and Jared for the tip)
The Shield (Great writing, relationally/ character driven, but not for the faint of heart)
Alias seasons 1-3

Four places I have been on vacation (or just a trip:)
California Coast
Victoria, BC
Mindanao, Philippines
Grand Junction, CO

Four web sites I visit daily:
I don’t get online daily, but when I do, I
Look at blogs
Check the news at the Yahoo home page
Balance the checkbook at the bank site
Salivate over the Jjill clothing

Four of my favorite foods:
Chocolate
Pumpkin Seeds
Fruit
Whipped cream on fruit, or scones

Four places I would rather be right now:
In our next home
On vacation at a hotel on the Calif coast
At the Huntington Library
Visiting with friends

Four people I am tagging:
Heather Shackelford (hee hee)
Espen
Erin
Gretchen

4 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Thanks, Heidi! That was great! :-)

Will De Hart said...

The Shield? How can you watch the shield and call yourself a Christian? I sure hope you keep the volume down when you watch that show! The babies don't need to hear it!

Heidi said...

You know you remind me of Vic Macky, baby.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Heidi! I am glad that you are enjoying Arrested Development. I was so let down when found out that there were only three seasons and that I had finished them. Then I realized that they are even funnier the next time around, since there is so much to catch! So here I go again...